South Africa

Saab Grintek Technologies
58 Oak Ave, Highveld Techno Park (West Park Entr)

Saab Grintek Technologies


Saab Grintek Technologies (SGT) is a turnkey solutions integrator specialising in the design, supply, deployment, commissioning and maintenance of multi - technology telecommunication systems for mobile broadband and converged solutions, through partnerships with its customers and technology providers.


SGT solutions span a large spectrum of domain both in the fixed and wireless network solution provisioning:

  • Wireline Transmission
  • Wireline Access
  • Network Synchronisation
  • Wireless Access
  • Radio Transmission
  • Satelite Services
  • Network Power
  • Managed Applications
  • TETRA Solutions
  • Wi-Fi


SGT is an ISO 9001:2008 certified organisation.

Manufacturer of Armaments
Parent/ Major Shareholders

SGT is a subsidiary of Saab South Africa, who owns 70% of the shares whilst the remaining 30% is owned by Imbani Holdings. Saab South Africa is a subsidiary of Saab AB Sweden.